Pensacola Park Neighborhood Association (PPNA), and our non-profit 501(c)(3) Pensacola Park Preservation Society (PPPS), formed to bring together residents and businesses located in the Pensacola Park neighborhood for
- the common good of preserving the historic integrity and resources of the area;
- creating an environment that promotes sustainable and appropriate growth for the neighborhood; and
- providing historic education and assistance to those in the Pensacola Park neighborhood for the preservation and rehabilitation of historic homes, structures, and landscapes.
There are several ways you can contribute to our mission:
- Join us for meetings and events.
- Select Pensacola Park Preservation Society as your designated charity when you shop at smile.amazon.com.
- Select Pensacola Park Preservation Society as the designated charity for your Kroger Rewards card.
- Make a cash or check donation to Pensacola Park Neighborhood Association or Pensacola Park Preservation society. All donations to PPPS are tax deductible. If you need a donation receipt, please contact us here or email us at pensacolapark.org.
- Donations can be dropped off or mailed to 107 Lackawanna Road, Lexington, KY 40503.
- Or you can make a donation through PayPal:
All donations to PPPS and PPNA will go toward future matching grants, neighborhood improvements, and our printed newsletters. PPPS’s Kentucky organization registration number is 1040695, PPNA is 1058072.