Pensacola Park Preservation Society is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, formed to bring together residents and businesses located in the Pensacola Park neighborhood for
- the common good of preserving the historic integrity and resources of the area;
- creating an environment that promotes sustainable and appropriate growth for the neighborhood; and
- providing historic education and assistance to those in the Pensacola Park neighborhood for the preservation and rehabilitation of historic homes, structures, and landscapes.
There are several ways you can contribute to our mission:
- join us for meetings and events;
- select Pensacola Park Preservation Society as your designated charity when you shop at smile.amazon.com;
- select Pensacola Park Preservation Society as the designated charity for your Kroger Rewards card;
- make a cash or check donation (contact us here or email us at pensacolapark.org for the address)
- or make a donation through PayPal:
All donations are tax deductible, and will go toward future matching grants, neighborhood improvements, and our printed newsletters.