If you are staying home and need assistance with anything (picking up groceries, prescriptions, a meal cooked), or know someone else who might, please contact us here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a team of neighbors who can help.
You can get good quality information about COVID-19 from:
- Centers for Disease Control
- Kentucky Coronavirus Hotline, 1-800-722-5725, or website
- Lexington-Fayette Urban County website for local information
- Lexington Herald-Leader list of community resources
Need a mask?
One of our neighbors is making masks for a $5 donation to the neighborhood. All proceeds will be used for improvements to Pensacola Park, like the trees we planted in March along Rosemont Garden.
- Size: large, medium, small (kid size)
- Your choice of reversible decorative print on one side/white on the other, or all white.